Volvo MD2030 calorifier connection

mrangry

Visit site
I am about to fit a calorifier on a Sweden C34 and trying to identify hose tails that screw into the freshwater pump for the feed and return on the water pump. The engine is a Volvo MD2030 and looking at the pump can see two blanking plugs which I assume require to be replaced with screw in hose tails. The problem I am having is trying to source these two tails. Has anyone else done this or assist in identifying where I can source these?

Plum

Visit site
I am about to fit a calorifier on a Sweden C34 and trying to identify hose tails that screw into the freshwater pump for the feed and return on the water pump. The engine is a Volvo MD2030 and looking at the pump can see two blanking plugs which I assume require to be replaced with screw in hose tails. The problem I am having is trying to source these two tails. Has anyone else done this or assist in identifying where I can source these?
Should be available from local VP agent eg. Hot Water Outlet . Scroll down below the picture to see the VP part number.