Visiting marina costs , what have you paid

Fire99

Visit site
15.5 metres, (51 and a bit feet) at a few places down the Clyde, around £50-55 ish per night. One was half price (27.50) due to Trans Europe. Port Patrick harbour was obviously a harbour wall rather than a pontoon but all the facilities and £25 if I remember right. Anchoring was free.. Obviously.. :cool:

colhel

Visit site
What I bear in mind is mariners are usually based in the best bit of town. And, when compared to camping where they often charge per person, dogs and other extras that I can't think of atm, and being out of town, a berth might not seem so pricey.

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
Visit site
Porto Cervo, €3500 / night for a 108ft

More than triple the price of anywhere else we went this summer
That was our record as well. Must have been 15 years ago but I still remember it being €120 per night for a 37ft and we still had to throw out an anchor and back in for that!! No slime wires for us.
Escaped a nasty storm so worth it.
I think we saw Naomi Campbell there.

Last edited:

petem

www.fairlineownersclub.com
We generally pay around €50 a night for a 10.5m boat in Altea, Calpe, Moraira, Xavier and Denia.

Altea and Xavier have pools that you can use FoC. Denia has a swanky beach club on the roof of the yacht club, again with a pool.

In a week or so we'll be down to €35 a night.

Daydream believer

Visit site
We generally pay around €50 a night for a 10.5m boat in Altea, Calpe, Moraira, Xavier and Denia.

Altea and Xavier have pools that you can use FoC. Denia has a swanky beach club on the roof of the yacht club, again with a pool.

In a week or so we'll be down to €35 a night.
If I had to pay some of the prices quoted here in a week I would be down to begging in the street, not £ 35-00 a night.

doug748

Visit site
23? Bit steep - we spent a night in Treguier for about 14

You had a touch there, Treguier is 50E a night for 14 metres. In fact all of the North coast French marinas seem to have hardened their day rates. Roscoff is now more expensive than Trebeurden which used to be the brand leader. 37E for 32ft, works out expensive if you are stuck with the weather, which was a theme this year.

Bristolfashion

Visit site
Best ever Bridgend, Shetland - £5 Inc electricity.

Most expensive - St Kat's - worth every penny at £50 / night on 1 week deal.

Average cost this year (6 months - bit of everything - marinas, harbours, anchoring, mooring buoys) £16

Simon 420

Visit site
It is the week stay that really brings in discount

We paid £135 for a week at Torquay Town for our 42' Motorboat. Week at Weymouth was £281, 2 weeks at Darthaven £660 (the Dart harbour dues are the real killer there) £261 for a week at Lymington Town Quay. Week at Ipswich £195.

Also worth looking into Transeuropean marina membership which give 50% off for 5 nights at each member marina. For example that bought our nightly rate at Dover down to £22 and significantly softened the blow of the various places we stayed in and around the Solent

mainshiptom

Visit site
11 meter boat Mainship 350 which is really a 39 foot boat

Nieuwpoort Belgium Canals close to town 100Euro a month not including water or electricity But has free parking and nice bar/Restaurant
Nieuwpoort Sea side all tide access 30 Euros a night all inclusive and excellent marina and bar Restaurant and chandlery.
Ramsgate 40 £
Amsterdam Day boat Marina close to Spakler WEg 30 euros a night all inclusive and 7 night free very good Restaurant
Brussels 25euro all inclusive good club house and close by shops
Namur 10 euro a night pay extra for electricity and water council run and excellent location on the river
Brugge 8 Euros a night in an excellent inner town marina water and electricity extra via a car that you can buy and charge which allows you to use toilets and showers too, we tend to stay at the end of the marina to get free WIFI from a nearby Hotel

Martxer

Visit site
I am not easily offended but why would you think I take drugs ?

I am sure Ibiza like London where I live has a percentage of people who choose to take drugs but your comment seems out of place on a boating forum.
I am sure that was a joke comment on Ibiza being the party capital of Europe and no thing to do with your choice of recreational drugs.

Seastoke

Visit site
I am not easily offended but why would you think I take drugs ?

I am sure Ibiza like London where I live has a percentage of people who choose to take drugs but your comment seems out of place on a boating forum.
I did not know coke was a drug , coming from Stoke not London , I thought it was a fizzzzzy drink , but I live and learn , maybe it will come north one day.