Vila Real do Santo Antonio price list

Heckler

Visit site
Have been trying to find their price list, been trying to phone them today, no answer, so does anyone have their prices please?
Stu

macd

Visit site
Some slim guidance on prices on Noonsite: http://www.noonsite.com/Countries/Portugal/VilaRealdeSantoAntonio

Think the marina is actually called Porto Desportivo do Guadiana, sometimes Porto de Recreio do Guadiana, which might help searching.
The town is called Vila Real de Santo Antonio.
'Marina' doesn't usually mean what we think of as a marina in Spain or Portugal (or France, come to that), so often doesn't work as a search term.

Been in there once. Much prefer Ayamonte, across the river (but only if they've fixed the depth problem they had a couple of years ago): better shelter, easier berthing, more attractive town (with much better shopping).

Last edited:

Ludd

Visit site
Have been trying to find their price list, been trying to phone them today, no answer, so does anyone have their prices please?
Stu

Take the ferry across tmoro morning, you daft old b@@@@r!

Also if you haven't been into VRSA before, watch the tide ----it runs through like a millrace!
Best tackled at slack water.

Heckler

Visit site
Take the ferry across tmoro morning, you daft old b@@@@r!

Also if you haven't been into VRSA before, watch the tide ----it runs through like a millrace!
Best tackled at slack water.
Found an old invoice from last year, 17.5 euros plus elec etc, so up to €20 plus vat so up to €25. Thn I understand they have put prices up, so may as well stay in Ayamonte. Nearly got myself in to serious trouble last year entering, tide still runs for an hour after official tide change! I cursed the marineros who changed their minds at the last min as to where we were going! Can you tell Chris, used the last of his cucumbers tonight, his vegs were superb, much appreciated!
Stu

Heckler

Visit site
Was in Vila Real last November when they were dredging Ayamonte. Any idea of depths there after dredge (i draw 2.9m)?

BTW good chandler in Ayamonte.

Vila Real prices were very acceptable AFAIR
4-5 mtrs when I came out at low water the other week. John at Ayamar is very reasonable as you say!
Stu