Velcro fender thingies

MarcusMan

Visit site
HELP!!!

Either MBM or PBO this month had a little quarter page feature bit about velco thingies you attach your fenders to the guard rails with. SWMBO said "thats a good idea. Get some of those". Since it is she who does dangling fender type stuff (but me who gets sent onto the foredeck when shes forgotten one and I notice it at 15 knots in a force 6) I was not going to argue. Now, being a bit of a plonker I've misplaced the two aforementioned esteemed publications (possibly on one of Kims delayed trains). Cansomeone have a quick squint and mail me the contact details for the supplier please?

Thanks

MM

<hr width=100% size=1>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Woolworths sell velcro strips in packets, very useful for all kinds of stuff, just for info.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

G

WH Smiths also sell sweets, much like Woolworths. Just for info.

Happy, you're doing it again - please, everyone knows where to buy velcro already...

<hr width=100% size=1>

sailbadthesinner

Visit site
Re: just a thought

not sure how long they would last. as they go salt encrusted and could be pulled off by bota on pontoon. you would have to wash the velcro regularly to ensure crud did not build upto reduce grip.

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=red>I can't walk on water, but I do run on Guinness</font color=red>