various sails

tabernacleman

Visit site
sails to go asap, first three off a Jag 25,
main 23'5" luff x 8'5" foot (fitted with luff bolt rope - has had plastic slides)
genoa hank on 27'8" luff x 15'3" foot appears good condition, has slight rust mark 2/3rds way up wire luff.
Jib hank on -25'6" luff 12'6" foot- with reef cringle on leech reefs to a No.2 (I believe).
Mainsail off Mk1 TPandora with sail number in red K459 21'4" luff x 6'2" foot and battens.
Enterprise mainsail, with sail No. 8885 17'8" luff x 8'4" foot.
Any reasonable offer, located Gwynedd near Pwllheli.

orangemikey

Visit site
Main sail

Hi,
I have seen your advert and was wondering how much you wanted for your:
"main 23'5" luff x 8'5" foot (fitted with luff bolt rope - has had plastic slides)"
I will have to double check the size of my current sail but this sounds about right.
Thanks Mike

stevenhumphrey

Visit site
hi there
mk1 pandora
what kite have you got off her?
did you renew hatch covers/ if so what ones did you replace with.
do you have a storm sails - both? for her
type
cost
any other infor would be great
i have a pandora mk1 doing the jeaster run across the pound if i can get all the kit on the boat and the boat up to my spec in time
steve

tabernacleman

Visit site
Pandora Mk1

Hi. the only thing left off the Pandora is the mainsail. Sold her a few years ago, she did have a North Spinnaker and HongKong sails. (150% genoa and a No 3 blade) Very brave to do an atlantic crossing in a Mk1 Pandora. Don't think I could get enough guiness on board to do that. Never replaced anything on her, only a paint job and the sails, oh and a new rudder after losing one in 45 knots of wind in a race off Pwllheli. Good boat, went on to a 700 after the Mk1 - always considered the Mk1 as a big dinghy and the 700 as small Yacht.
Good luck with the crossing, Bill S