Van transport - Greece to the UK

Caladh

Visit site
We will be emptying our yacht of personal stuff out of Preveza this season and will be wanting to van it back home. We could use our own van but the costs of driving there and back will be fairly expensive perhaps compared to a locally organised setup. There is an old thread about firms/people who do UK/Greece trips but seem to have PM private replies. I know of the Stiff Nipples guy but have no contact details. Can anyone furnish me with some more up to date info ? Thanks

sailaboutvic

Visit site
There a guy from lafkes called Spiros as ad on friends of lafkes Facebook page , I understand he does a lot to and from the Marina .
You can get in touch from Facebook , hope that helps

jonrarit

Visit site
We use Delfini Trade and Transport & found them to be brilliant. They do regular van runs to and from Greece and unlike any previous courier I've come across, really do seem to handle your stuff with care.

The proof will be our next delivery to the boat ...they are taking my guitar!

Jonathan

Caladh

Visit site
We use Delfini Trade and Transport & found them to be brilliant. They do regular van runs to and from Greece and unlike any previous courier I've come across, really do seem to handle your stuff with care.

The proof will be our next delivery to the boat ...they are taking my guitar!

Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan - I will also be transporting my on board guitar back to the UK. What are their costs like? I will have around 10 x medium sized plastic boxes with boaty stuff in them. PM me if necessary.

billcole

Visit site
I've used New Euroline Transport to take stuff from the UK to Preveza, and can recomend them
They're based in Daventry, Christos and Hillary Tzallas on 01327 700020.

Capital_R

Visit site
Emphatically Helpful!

Anyone got a final update?

I want a whole bunch of stuff shipped from the UK to Patras. Fenders, RIBs, you name it.

I was thinking of stopping in to the UK on delivery, and picking them up... But if shipping is inexpensive... that would be AMAZING.

Thanks so much!