Valueing a Cranchi Pelican Sports Fisher 21?

Roach1948

www.dallimoredesigns.nl
I trying to help my father sell a Cranchi 21 similar to the one below. It has not been used in a number of years and has been stored in a barn. Unusually it has an Mariner 150HP outboard engine on a GILL marine bracket. Electrics wise she has an old Eagle fishfinder and Philips Decca. She is on a two wheel Snipe breakback trailer. I think it is a 1985 Model - not sure, but all in all in very good condition as she has not been dry stored for the last ten years. I have yet to try and start her and will get new batteries this weekend as they are dead.

My question is how to value her for sale? There are very few of these boats around on the Market to give me an idea and the only one I have found has an inboard diesel engine which must make her very desirable. Any suggestions as to a ball park figure?

Lastly - how should we go about selling? Boats and Outboards and hope people view her in a remote Suffolk barn, or if not, what brokers in East Anglia would people suggest?

70929939f74270f0a5d5b2e84b6cb9b7acbb19bdd9a7ed0f244eb87b90900223974cfc5f.jpg

Roach1948

www.dallimoredesigns.nl
The 1989 version I have seen online comes with a 130HP Volvo duoprop diesel and is just over £K16. How much less for a two stroke petrol outboard version does one reck?

duncan

Visit site
really? I was done on my 4 year old 21ft sports fisher with a 175 then............ it's a great hull but a 22 year old OB and obsolete electronics.

it should sell but I think you may have to be a little more realistic

Visit site
Agree with Duncan enitrely.
You guys have somewhat way OTT valuations.
It is a pretty little boat and will make a good 1st boat for someone.
Assuming the trailer is good and the old 2 stroke is A1 (as is the boat) then you can expect around £7K with the trailer.

Not being unfair, but be realistic.
You can buy a year olf 21 foot White Shark, Jeanneau, Ocqueteau etc for around £16K to £18K with a trailer and a nice 4 stroke outboard.

I've just sold a 2002 Jeanneau with a 150Hp Mercury 2 stroke for £10K (excl Trailer). That was a fair price.

Just an opinion
Tom