Update Abou Mould on Canvas Canopy.

cygnusv

www.best-camping-stoves.com
I asked for advice about a big problem of serious mould inside my blue canvas canopy some weeks ago.

One of the suggestions I received was a diluted solution of Patio Magic and water. I tested a small area to make sure there was no adverse reaction and went ahead.

I mixed by weight one part of PM to six parts of water, brushed it on to make sure the canvas was thoroughly wetted and let it dry. I did not wash it off. The results have been amazing. Unlike other treatments (vinegar, Teatree oil etc) the results were clear to see. Three days later I did it again.

I kept well clear of the plastic windows, and as mentioned, I tested an area first.

Thank you guys for the advice. I may well get a lot more life out of the old canopy now. Well impressed. Stu

footsoldier

Visit site
I have reached that stage where almost everything in life proves to be a disappointment. Nothing 'does what it says on the tin' any longer - except for Patio Magic, which is still an honest product.

(There is a parallel product that occasionally appears in Aldi in a similar-looking blue container, marketed as Duffs Patio and Decking cleaner. It is a fair bit cheaper, makes no mention of its ability to deal with algae/moss but in practice works just like Patio Magic. Worth grabbing a can when it is available)