Two way engine data

Tolja

Visit site
Hi lads,

I recently bought Antres 760 from 2007., I upgraded my plotter to Raymarine Axiom +, and now will be nice to get engine data on it.

My engine is Nanni Diesel 4.390, my Axiom has NMEA2000 output.

Does anyone know which gateway or interface I can connect to Nanni?
But for me is most important to still have data on analog gauges and on Axiom, is it possible to get data on gauges and on Axiom on same time??

Thanks,
Tolja

Forum Moderation Team
Visit site
I can't recall a "Hi lads" greeting before, but maybe that's standard for an IP from Taiwan. Possibly an expat ?

Misspelling of Antares, and minor grammatical errors. Enough to need post mod for a bit ?

T

PaulRainbow

Visit site
The Nanni 4.390 is a Toyota engine, 3.0l 4 cylinder as fitted to some Toyota pickup trucks and the early (pre-D4D) Landcruiser Colorado. Good engine, apart from suffering from cracks in the cylinder head, so much so there are after market heads available.

The gauges and senders are all analogue, best way (IMO) to get digital data onto the Axiom is with an Actisense EMU-1. You will also need an Actisense NGT-1/NGX-1 to program it.

Not sure of the value of having engine data on the Axiom when the analogue gauges are in front of you?