Turkish heater

Sahula

Visit site
A diesel fan heater suitable for yachts is available from Turkey. Information is on www.kaelsa.com.tr I have recently fitted one on my 12 m yacht and another is on a Turkish yacht berthed nearby. They are very competitive on price and specs show efficiency on fuel and power.
Signed Sahula.

Stork_III

Visit site
A diesel fan heater suitable for yachts is available from Turkey. Information is on www.kaelsa.com.tr I have recently fitted one on my 12 m yacht and another is on a Turkish yacht berthed nearby. They are very competitive on price and specs show efficiency on fuel and power.
Signed Sahula.
Are you on commission for these heaters. You posted on this in early Feb.

Sahula

Visit site
heater

Oops, I couldn't find it on site so put it on again. No commission or interest but just info on an alternative. European similar heater is very expensive. I can't say I have tested it for any length of time but it seems quiet, and uses little power or fuel. So see how it goes. The cost was about 900 TL. It is made in Ankara. Try mkeles@kaelsa.com.tr He runs the show. or Kaelsa@kaelsa.com.tr

tonybannister

Visit site
How has the Kelsa heater performed this winter. I am in Cesme Turkey and will be wintering here again next year. Thinking of fitting one of these as electricity costs are rising making a fan heater an expensive option.

Sahula

Visit site
heater

Hı I found the servıce ın Marmarıs a problem. I needed the servıce fellow to fıt ıt properly and he dıdnt whıch was a problem as I had to leave for Istanbul and Black sea. I couldnt get ıt fıxed so I had to replace ıt wıth the german model. I had to have a heater. I thınk the heater ıs fıne but the servıce ıs a problem at least when I needed ıt ın <marmarıs. If stayıng around Turkey for whıle and servıce does the job then I would consıder ıt.