Transat Restart Mon 16th 2100hrs

Spyro

Visit site
I know I originally said 2200hrs but I'm proposing 2100hrs, is that OK for everybody. In case I have any problems I have a DC set to execute at 2100 and 2 secs. I think that is close enough.

YBW_Booby_Trapper

Dipper

Visit site
I know I originally said 2200hrs but I'm proposing 2100hrs, is that OK for everybody. In case I have any problems I have a DC set to execute at 2100 and 2 secs. I think that is close enough.

YBW_Booby_Trapper

That's a very generous head start you are giving us there. You must feel confident. :D

Martin_J

Visit site
Considering I was over three hours late for the start of the Rio race at the weekend, will an hour really make a difference...

2100 sounds good to me!

Alistairr

Visit site
I'm in.

We came home from Arran early, so I can enter ok, but I expect you all to slow tomorrow so as I get a few knots over you all as it my birthday.:D:D

Will set a DC for just after 2100hrs.

Cheers.

Al.

Dipper

Visit site
I'm in.

We came home from Arran early, so I can enter ok, but I expect you all to slow tomorrow so as I get a few knots over you all as it my birthday.:D:D

Will set a DC for just after 2100hrs.

Cheers.

Al.

We've clubbed together and bought you a drogue. We will be very disappointed if you don't try it out. :D

sarabande

Visit site
Don't forget that Scotland is still operating +1 hour on GMT. Reset your DC to 2200 to make the start equal across the time zone.

Dipper

Visit site
Mrs Dipper sabotaged my computer last night by turning the Number Lock off. I entered a course and hit 'Send command' and promptly turned onto 0.0 degrees. Luckily I noticed.

I think I'll stick to the compass rose tool.