Trailer moving device?

neale

Visit site
I remember seeing around a year ago, an advert for a device that looked like a large trolley jack which you placed on or under the jockey wheel of a trailer and using some form of power, moved the trailer.

Does anyone know who markets these?

Thanks

BarryD

Visit site
Re: Trailer moving device? - A car it\'s called NM

;-)

"I'd rather be on-shore, wishing I was out there, than out there wishing I was on-shore"

ccscott49

Visit site
I dont know who markets them, but i have seen one, uses a car battery, handy bit of kit, used in a caravan sales place.

Col

Visit site
These things are for moving caravans, I would have thought the average boat would be a bit heavy for it.
I wonder if it would be any good on a slipway ? ;-)

ccscott49

Visit site
I doubt very much they would work on a slipway, I dont think thats the idea of them, have you seen the size of some of the caravans these days, monsters, made by sunseeker and princess and the like! That will get some going!

neale

Visit site
I recall the advert said can move up to 3ton. Not recommended on slipway as I doubt it would have the grip or the stopping capacity. I am looking at moving the boat around a very tightly packed hardstanding.

Neale

claymore

Visit site
Try Machine Mart.
I think they are a national company - failing that there's definately a branch in Preston which you could access through directory enquries.