Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Are you all out boating or summink?

[/ QUOTE ]

No such luck, well not 'til tomorrow... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

RobWales

www.3ksengineering.com
Jez
Gotta say mate you are really milking these forums for your own gain!
Yep I know i'm going to get [--word removed--] off the regulars for posting this but hey come on,If it were any other buisness you were in then it would not be allowed!!!
And yes you have contributed well and also given me good advice in the past but since you have started your new venture it seems to me like any excuse to post a new or any thread!?
OK said it now....................
let the games begin

Rob

Solitaire

Visit site
Been on boats all week and tomorrow. Got Sunday on dry land! Then back on the water Monday - Wednesday on dry land - Thursday- Monday on water. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cptshed

cornwall,boat moored at Malpas on Truro River
Visit site
Hmmm! Cant decide what to do.....go to the Royal Cornwall Show with swmbo & no.s 2&3 numpties (no.3 numpty is showing her rabbit in the pet section), or sneak off down to the boat on my own for the day....& night. Bit of fishing,wake up with the swans round the boat in the morning...bit more fishing,....tough calll /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Just thinking out loud,sorry to go on, what did you say you were doing?

Nige'

Sixpence

Visit site
Not out boating but nor am I bored , the problem is that unless someone starts a topic that the ninety viewers of this thread feel like responding to , then not a lot of chat goes on in here , same as other forums really , we have more users than contributors in here , and some of the long term members seem to be annoyed at those of us that have racked up a higher post count in a relative short time so they don't respond to boaty chats or other discussions unless it's with others of the same disposition , sad innit /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anyway , anyone got any nice mobo at sunset pics ? I'm after something for an advert I'm doing

mjkinch1

Visit site
we are off to the Med tomorrow for an extended break on The Great Escape - sooo looking forward to it, just SWMBO and I - longest break we have had just the two of us /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Renegade_Master

Visit site
Yes as a matter of fact yesterday on a charter me fifth so far ont new boat. First time coping with a full boat 12 people.

Mixture of guys and gals, all had a great time, dolphin spotting, with the guys diving from the top of the flybridge hoping to play with em despite my telling them they are indeed wild, the girls sunbathing and of course all having a good drink.

Had to serve cold buffett lunch and I'm no catereer, fortunately my wifes guidance the previous day ensured the right content & presentation.

15 mins after dropping anchor, went to use my head within my forward cabin only to find the door to the cabin locked. I didnt even know it had a bloomin lock. Turns out one lady, the lovely Zara, had gone to lie down as she was feeling a bit dodgy.

Are well its been a long time since I've had a 20 year old blonde in me bed so to speak, so I should be gratefull.

Mike_S

Visit site
Had the boat 5 weeks and still not been any further than the confines of the bay, so I'm sat here planning my first chart exercise at the moment, to coincide with our first time out 'into the briny' of the Bristol Channel out through the Cardiff Bay barrage in just over an hours time.

Heading round to Barry, then to the 'islands' before coming back in. A nice 20 mile round trip, that should give the engine a good run !!

Just a modicum of trepidation going on /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Coupe

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Are you all out boating or summink?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yip /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ICE008.jpg

captct

Visit site
here is a nice sunset for ya....I got tons of em.

I'm just killin time for 15 more days then I'm off for my annual summer cruise....three months up the BC coast....97 days to be exact.So far this year Ive been out for all of January...all of April.... so I can't complain....spoiled really.

I'll think of y`all working away in shirts and ties in the stiffling summer heat while Im nursing a frozen drink!

cbsunset1.jpg

My boat manager has J.A.F.D.A. tuned and running wonderfully.

35 years old...classic pacific NW lines
and she will still do 38 knots.
Arguably and still the toughest glass hull ever built

kj10.jpg

another sunset perhaps...???
bb.jpg

nice sunsets huh?

The first one is Cowichan bay BC looking west near Duncan and the second one is Burgoyne Bay BC looking west across to Maple Bay.
and if you get bored on the water here you can always go for a walk in the woods and check out a tree or two
Atree.jpg