This Forum

richson

Visit site
My last post deserved the response it got. It was out of order and I sincerely apologise to anyone who who was offended by it. I do think there is too much personal chatter, and that new users take too much heat and occasionally insult, but the self-righteous manner in which I put this accross was insulting. I had earlier made what I thought was a constructive and helpful reply to a post which turned out to be another spoof, and I clearly over reacted badly. Again, apologies to all.

tcm

Visit site
Re: Never mind

No problem, so let's get on with boaty talk before all get nicked or chop the forum in thirds or whatever.

Did ya get some help to find out wot to do with the flaps at the back and so on?

G

Not many would say that , so you deserve respect .Mind you most of us had fun with it any way !!.
Mick

lanason

Visit site
Re: apology

Apology accepted by me anyway.
It is difficult as a new user to join what is a close group of people who have been speaking for ages.
Take time - give them the respect and it will work out
Adrian

longjohnsilver

Visit site
You\'re safe!!

No problem, but I'm told the water in the docks is better!!

Thought you were going to move Zenith over to your side, have you used her recently? As you might have guessed Blue Fisher's out now up on Topsham Quay, so if you're going out and want some company, give me a call.

richson

Visit site
Re: But unsound . .

Not been able to get out since new year. Came down on 13th at night just to see Zenith still OK. So far this year 'orrible business getting in the way, & I don't know when I will get a free day. 'Er indoors also creating stink about horses, & house (not enough, too small) & kids taking school exams (nightmares, going to cost a fortune). All kinds of grief and generally not a happy bunny. Accounts for miserable outlook and stroppy demeanour. Going to keep mouth shut & head down for a while.
PS. don't think PM feature working properly so posting this on board.