The Lounge isn't showing...

johnalison

Visit site
I have been getting time-outs on the Lounge and other forums, so it may just be that. If you wait a few minutes and return it's back to normal.

jordanbasset

Visit site
I can't see the lounge either. How many posts do you need? Is it worth the anticipation or is it the same as a few pissed blokes in the boozer talking above their pay grade?
I seem to remember it was around 5, but as you have only been on the forum a few days and it is now the weekend you may be stuck in limbo for a while
As to whether it is worth it I like it most of the time, certainly better than many social media forums, but it's free and is worth the entry price, :D
PS it must be quite good as we get people sneaking back in who have been previously banned

Charlie Boy

Visit site
I’ve had big issues with this. In fact all the pages on the forum have been slow but especially the Lounge and sub-fora.
I asked FAT who swore all was OK so I checked out everything at this end using Sophos and Malwarebytes, all OK so I bounced it back to FAT. Since then, no response but at least I can now log on, albeit slowly.

A1Sailor

Visit site
... .has. s it been stopped?
Welcome to the forum(s) Mr Cobbe. You'll be able to learn of the existence of The Lounge you seek, that you've never ever seen because you can't at present, once you have made a few more posts. Thereafter, you'll be able to rejoin (oops, sorry, I mean join in) the Lounge banter as Michael Cobbe.
Is it OK to call you Michael?:D

Last edited:

Stingo

Visit site
How exclusive it this elusive boozer known as the Lounge? I've been hanging around for over a week now, posted some nonsense, and still no gate pass!

Mutter, mutter, mutter.

Last edited by a moderator: