The F word

tillergirl

Visit site
YBW deleted and Admiralty colours - well i'm trying. Haven't got the Pantone numbers so the blue is a bit difficult to track down. First one is 0 to 10m - well pretends to be, second one is 10 to 20m. Over that it's white of course. I'll try and be more accurate with the blue but try this to see how it works. Colour of 'ECF'? (Little bit of fettling to do on the image but I'll attend to that later).

Tradewinds

www.laurelberrystudio.com
Blimey blue sea!

More realistic version I think (I'm sure Guapa will agree with me ;) )

ECF%20pennant%203%20revised.jpg

PS I know it's all to do with chart colours - just a joke.

Sinbad1951

Visit site
Yep mine too...tho thought the bluse sea representation of that muddy brown lumpy thing off the East Coast was a bit too far fetched.

John 32i

Visit site
Brown is not a yachty colour (imho) .... Top 29 is great!

what is the next step - happy to try and assist in production/distribution....although no previous experience :cool: !

Sixpence

Visit site
Somebody has to say it so it might as well be me, but it seems there's a lot of the East coast missing there, you are aware that there are places further North I hope ?. We also have some on here from further South too, but there's a lot of coast excluded there and there are quite a few sailors excluded too. Sorry and all that

Javelin

www.Southwoldboatyard.co.uk
The first issue is the low cost screen printed version has the other side as a mirror so ECF ends up backwards.
One way round this is to double side it, which essentially is two flags sewn together but these tend to droop and not fly well unless its blowing a hoolie.

I'll carry on the search........