Thank you - Schnebby article published in current PBO

jellyellie

www.jellyellie.com
Hey all - just wanted to say a huge thank you again for all your help back in December when Schnebby, my Eberspacher, broke down and you all tried your very hardest to help me and my girlfriend Alex fix it in this thread.

I proposed an article to Sarah Norbury, editor of PBO, about the adventures we had trying to fix Schnebby and all of the kind help we received from you guys. If you have a copy, you'll see that what I wrote has evolved into a rather lovely three-page feature in the April issue of Practical Boat Owner (out now).

The article has come out perfectly and acknowledges the help I received from you all. I'd encourage you to try and get your hands on a copy and have a read - I'm sure you will enjoy it, and maybe even see your name in print!

Not forgetting, I think I now have the world's most famous Eberspacher. (She types, whilst Schnebby fails to start properly in the background........... ah, there he goes. Phew!)

Don't forget to follow my liveaboard adventures on Milestone at YachtMilestone.com.

Martin_J

Visit site
Well done! - Not been shopping for the magazine yet but I might just find one this evening.

BTW - Did you see a thread that followed on from yours regarding whether they will run on paraffin? You might be interested in the pictures that I uploaded to show another way of cleaning out all the inaccessible holes!

Page 3 of this thread... http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=258433

jellyellie

www.jellyellie.com
Wow - awesome photos - no, I hadn't seen that thread, thanks for flagging it up. It cleaned up very well!!

You should definitely get hold of a copy of PBO ;-)