Tesco's

ChrisE

www.simpleisgood.com
Re: Tesco\'s

Our tesco's in Lymington does sails of sales, you see the OAPs using the promo material as spinnakers roaring up and down the High Street. I could be making that up tho'

jimi

Visit site
Pensioners under Tesco\'s spinnakers

Pedantically I don't think you can expect to see a pensioner under spinnaker going upwind, maybe on a beam reach at best. How do they navigate past the paelican crossing, presumably if on port as by definition they must be since Lymington is a port they must all give way to each other .. not a behaviour I've ever personally experienced in Lymington.

graham

Visit site

i know someone who works in their <span style="color:red"> main</span> office.... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Bav34

Visit site

Oh no I can't stop !!!

I was going to tell you our luff story but I don't telltales so the main reason that I am writing is cos my foot is leaching something and I need to go there for a draught to cure it.

(I really don't have a clew what I'm talking about) /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

jimi

Visit site

I I give the missus a run in the car to Tesco's to get sme Bird's Dream Topping .. would that be a topping lift?

Visit site

I can see a new PBO mini-series of articles coming up.....

"Tesco stores of the South Coast", and a how-to-fix-it article - with photos - on wonky trollies.

....Oh, and a whole new set of 'Where Am I's.... like the fish-fingers cabinet at Bridlington; the whisky shelves at Oban; and an easy one, the ciggies and sweeties at Cardiff/Penarth just a bottle's throw from the marina.

Er, what can one say about Swansea, apart from 'the coffee shop has a good view of the derelict quays'.....

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Other threads that may be of interest