SWMBO Xmas Present

sprocker

Visit site
Mine is getting a PB Level 2 course. Then I can happily be demoted to crew, and laugh at her everytime she makes a cock up of docking......payback time!

I do agree with Medskippers suggestion of Pandora charm bracelet though. My wife has had hers for around 6 years now, and is still happy with new charms when I run out of other ideas.

Seastoke

Visit site
Not at all, just giving my opinion on the trade I know as I am sure you would do if someone asked about something you know a lot about? FWIW I never stocked Pandora!

i know a lot about nothing ,oh and i have got her one now thanks

Medskipper

Visit site
Spare a thought for me guys. Not only do I have to find something for SWMBO for Xmas but also for her birthday 2 weeks before Xmas. Bloody inconsiderate to be born so close to Xmas, I say

yes I'm in the same position, birthday a couple of weeks before Xmas, thought I'd combine her present this year and get her something expensive? I'm sure she would love a nice big chart plotter!

Last edited:

paul salliss

Visit site
Perhaps give her a free pressie, namely that you will promise to never use the phrase SWMBO again, a pathetic " boaty forum " word that I wish could be dropped

paul salliss

Visit site
Never seen Rumpole then ?
I think you will find it used on the forum in the context of Rumpole, so amusing to those with multiple brain cells.

But back to the real world in 2015, it's a pathetic boaty word, speaks volumes that to appreciate the funny side you would have to remember Rumpole from the late 70s and 80's
Say no more