SWMBO wants to sleep in a strangers bed Sat night

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
Well actually we both do

And before your minds all drop into the gutter its a berth in shotley we are after.

Weather has conspired to totally f|"&% up our planned 4 days sailing around this weekend but desperatly want to drink falling down water and talk B&*^ox for an evening so if anyone has a couple of horizontal spaces aboard or even a couple of sturdy coat hangers we could dangle from over night

Both house trained but I am know to make some weird noises in the night cant verify that as have never heard them myself
really dont want to miss the evening so please please please

Nev

MoodySabre

Visit site
My good woman has undertaken to remain soberish so she can drive me home at the end of the evening /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif The things people will do to get out of a F6 or F7 on the nose wind over tide down the Wallet on Sunday /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

CPD

Visit site
Nev, dont laugh at this, well do, but I may have a solution. I have somewhere a cockpit tent for the centaur which I have never used. It would give 2 fully air conditioned horizontal singles. Maybe use as a last resort but I would need to know by 6pm tomorrow (Friday) as it needs to be hoicked out of the garage.

Phoenix of Hamble

mishapsandmemories.blogspot.com
Alan,

I've got mine on board already, so in the worst case, we can cover that without you going to that hassle...... i'd however add that its perhaps a tad cold for a cockpit tent at the moment....

Better still.... if there aren't any other simpler offers, then we'll stick one of the kids in with us, kid #2 can have the saloon berth, and then that'll free up a double cabin.... so we're covered...

CPD

Visit site
Neil,
Jobs a goodun then ! Thanks for that. Really looking forward to it, haven't been out on Pipdream for what feels like an age. Saturday looks fantastic and we'll deal with Sunday when it arrives. Coming up on the morning tide so expect to be at Shotley maybe 2ish at the latest. See you then.
Alan

Artemis_C2121

www.sailblogs.com
Ladies and Gents

Thanks for all the offers, we did set out Friday morning 5.45 5 mins before we slipped lines it started P***ing down so for an hour and half we plugged into an easterly getting very wet and cold.
Listened to the 7.10 weather and having a deadline for our return passage made a call to turn around. In hind sight a later departure would have been better even with some foul tide, but the return leg would stil have been an issue.

Have talked with Jim and have a bed on FC for the nght looking forward to it but pretty disapointed not to be arriving by boat

Nev