Visit site
Ok people.
A bit of aclimatisation going on.

SunSet Beach Bar Web Cam

WebCam031.jpg

WebCam032.jpg

Jeannius

Visit site
Well the Globalstar tracking has just received a ping from Mojomo. In Fort St Louis Marina, Marigot.

For those of you following them on Google Earth... Here is a link to a wind overlay I create from GRIB files that'll show you the latest wind conditions....

"http://217.10.131.138/google/wccIndex.aspx?Event=Wind"
(n.b. don't copy the quotes)

In Google Earth you choose menu Add , then Network Link and paste the above into the Location box.

Lakesailor

Visit site
Yes. GoogleEarth has got the right place but wrong boat, unless half of it has broken away!Thers's a cat where the arrow is and another near the centre of the "hub"

Mojomomarina.jpg

BrendanS

Visit site
That's cos satellite photo is old, not live like Windymere webcam which is updated every few seconds. You won't be able to see the boat live I'm afraid

Jeannius

Visit site
Works for me right now..

You do have to remove the quotes from this link "http://217.10.131.138/google/wccIndex.aspx?Event=Wind" otherwise you will get an error.

The link should look like this ..

GE_Wind.jpg

Jeannius

Visit site
3.0.0762 on the pc I took the screenshot from, but, it also works fine on my other laptop running 4.0.2722.

I did this for last years ARC so it has been used by hundreds of people. Only problems I had reported then were with the linux and Mac versions of G.E. both of which I resolved.

email me a screen grab of the error and I'll take a look.

Cheers