Sunseeker Camargue 50 H'top

G

Sunseeker Camargue 50 H\'top

Hey I've heard that a version of Sunseeker's Camargue 50 with a hard top is being presented at London Boat Show. If anyone's heard anything or even seen it at the boat show tell me about it. If you have any pictures tell me, please

G

Re: Sunseeker Camargue 50 H\'top

Yep, it's there. Not much to report...it's the old Carmargue 50 with a hard-top (quite a good one...solid and fairly quick to open and close). Looks to be a good Med boat, reasonable accommodation, and great looking.

G

Re: Sunseeker Camargue 50 H\'top

What a boat! I viewed it at the boat show on Friday and was blown away ... it looks just like a mini predator (although I do think that about 38K for an electric sunroof is a bit steep), the boat at the show is for sale around the 400K mark. The overall finish both inside and out is excellent and I had to be reminded by my wife to close my mouth and put my tonge away, as I was frightening the kids. Although the hardtop is an optional extra, this is the feature which in my opinion, really gives the boat its fantastic look.

Get yourself up to Earls Court before the weekend, go straight to the Sunseeker stand (the Camarge is the first boat on the right), push passed all of the kids that will be clambering all over it and have a look.

You will not be dissapointed.

Good Luck!

stewart

Visit site
dissent

This is just too smal for the hard top, looks better without, and more to the point, it's impossible to see anything if you stand at the helm other than a huge white bar of grp. I tried, couldn't see the bow or anything forward, and before you start I'm normal height!

jfm

Visit site
I don\'t dissent from your dissent

I agree with Steward. The forward vis in the cam50 h'top looked a massive prob at LBS. Maybe at sea it runs at a higher angle when planing, but it seemed a big prob. Try before you buy