Squadron 68 for sale in Italy

prinex

Visit site
Should be this one hier Fairline Squadron 68 (2007) laying in Sanremo. It has been for sale from the same broker for a few years now, I think the owner just swallowed a riser replacement - engine refit or the like for some 60.000 Eur so at least this will be done. I dont remember having seen the boat out of the port (maybe for a quick Sunday swim) - my port is also Sanremo.

It is not a Covid-bought boat (that is an ex-charter or a wreck sold to some "unexperienced" during the pandemic), I toyed in the last years with the idea of buying it but it would have been too big for me and family (we settled on a AZ55E).

Give a ring to Davide (the broker) he is a nice guy.

Chris H

Visit site
Should be this one hier Fairline Squadron 68 (2007) laying in Sanremo. It has been for sale from the same broker for a few years now, I think the owner just swallowed a riser replacement - engine refit or the like for some 60.000 Eur so at least this will be done. I dont remember having seen the boat out of the port (maybe for a quick Sunday swim) - my port is also Sanremo.

It is not a Covid-bought boat (that is an ex-charter or a wreck sold to some "unexperienced" during the pandemic), I toyed in the last years with the idea of buying it but it would have been too big for me and family (we settled on a AZ55E).

Give a ring to Davide (the broker) he is a nice guy.
Which berth are you on…….ill pop along and say hi 👍

prinex

Visit site
Hi Chris I was at 29F - I sold my Primatist 3 weeks ago and I still have to bring over the new boat to Sanremo. Are you at E I guess ?