Spring has sprung at last !

adrianb

Visit site
So plans for Easter - what have you got planned, depending on the weather etc etc etc ?

Me ? I'll be off x channel all being well, waiting to hear on a A +E visit on a damaged ankle - not mine !

Adrian
www.cleanandshiny.co.uk

Chas25

Visit site
Not sure yet, possible Weymouth or Poole or maybe go the other way to Brighton... Somewhere, anywhere!!! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

duncan

Visit site
well as I haven't hauled out for winter yet I may pass on a xchannel but will certainly get the Cobb out in Poole if anyones passing.

Although come to think of it it's only another 8 hours running time ...........

hmmmmm a quick outline check on metcheck over the 4 days of easter weekend shows Poole at 2-3s and St PP at 4-5s N/NE. Let me think................

Chas25

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
will certainly get the Cobb out in Poole if anyones passing

[/ QUOTE ]

In that case we may well be passing... and stopping /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tleonard1

www.larrythelifeboat.co.uk
aberporth west wales for me. my husband have just bought a 14 foot speedboat to go wakeboarding(done it in NZ in January and now he has the bug. its called wild at the moment but told him he jhas to change it to larry to support me and my new book

clivew05

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
my husband have just bought a 14" speedboat to go wakeboaring......

[/ QUOTE ]

How many persons does it take? being a 14" (inch) speed boat /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

clivew05

Visit site
Me, Myself and I, oh and the SWMBO, my mate and his SWMBO are off up to Ipswich - boat back in the water this week (Friday im told) after a 6 month outage to fix a prop! - oh and a complete antifoul stripping it all back to gel coat, oh and an engine rebuild, and the cleaning, servicing of the engines and legs, and the A-Glaze ...... need a good blast about this weekend to make sure everything holds together and then easter weekend we off up to Ipswich weather permitting - looking good at the moment with 4-5 predicted so its only about 3 hrs cruising in that kind of state!