Spot the Boat

Nick_H

www.ybw-boatsforsale.com
I think its the Zodiac Projet 350

Hmm, just noticed the grey patches on top, so probably the Avon, but the rubbing strake looks Zodiac, I guess they use the same.

D

Deleted User YDKXO

Can you ban jfm from Spot the Boat please? It's not fair on the rest of us /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jfm

Visit site
Oi! I haven't won it for ages. I only look at the forum between other tasks, so maybe once an hour, and that's if I'm in the office. Normally when I see STB someone else has already got it (and they know who they are... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Praps Louise should post at, say, precisely 11am. Then at least everyone is at the start line together. But that would be way too serious :)

Wanna know something else? The other give away is the throttle knob. On the 320 the throttle knob and stick are both black, whereas on the 430 it's a black knob on a white throttle stick, like in Louise's picture.

I'll get me anorak... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Alistairr

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Wanna know something else? The other give away is the throttle knob. On the 320 the throttle knob and stick are both black, whereas on the 430 it's a black knob on a white throttle stick, like in Lucy's picture.

I'll get me anorak... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds like you're wearing your anorak!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Al.

jfm

Visit site
Oops, now corrected. Busy day here, aeroplane-to-france deadline, sending lots of rubbish that I should check before pressing "send". I apologise Louise.

Louise Busby

Visit site
Right, number one, yes it is an Avon Seasport 430 so JFM gets the points. Two, I'm cropping every identifying feature out of the next one. Three, the time I post it depends on various factors, like what time I get it from the MBY boys, so posting at a definite time is v. tricky, thank you. And four, who is Lucy???