Spencer Moulton pump pictures!

rob2

Visit site
What a gloriously simple and elegant design! I bet there are a fair few of us measuring up to adopt that feature. Add a run-dry shim and you'll be in competition with a certain well known manufacturer.

Rob.

nortonmotors

Visit site
. Where does it say Spencer Moulton?

Just a guess, of course, but doesn't it say 'Spencer.......' around the back of the aluminium (?) coupling, and weren't Moulton well known for rubber things?
Could be that Spencer Moulton is actually the manufacturer of the complete flexible coupling rather than the pump itself.
Still a very nice pump though.

NormanS

Visit site
I'm not enamoured by the hose connection. You might get soft rubber hose on alright, but I think that even with heat, getting armoured plastic hose on, might be challenging.

PetiteFleur

Visit site
I'm not enamoured by the hose connection. You might get soft rubber hose on alright, but I think that even with heat, getting armoured plastic hose on, might be challenging.
I agree with the useless hose connection - I would cut off the bell mouths and just use 1¼" hose with two hose clips. No name mentioned anywhere on it - I was told that is what it was. It's a hefty pump with a2"Ø and 2" deep - would make an excellent deck wash pump or emergency belt driven bilge pump.