South of France?

G

We,ve kept are boat in the S.France for about 6 years it has fantastic food and the weather is perfect.
We've never tryed Mallorca or Spain or even Italy anyone who has any opinions on where's good and where's not.
The problem with moving location is that we have to find a New port we are in a fantastic port at the moment are there any great and recommendable ports anywhere else?

am

tcm

Visit site
I've done lots of research for you. Italy is a total dump - yes, all of it! Spain too, and the food is crap in both countries! Also, le lavandou and further west from you all not quite so fab as Menton -st trop. Uk obviously hopeless, and the chandlery is all junk, especially er the online ones, ahem. All relative to what you're used to, but don't move far from the delightful SofFrance.

Oh, er I have a 50 foot berth for sale in La Napoule, nearer Cannes. PM me if interested. Also the one next to it too, so you can chuckem out if they get arsey, jolly handy eh?

DavidJ

home in Brum. S37 sold, was in Med Spain.
www.jensenengland.co.uk
Alex
In N.Spain Ampuriabrava is huge and amazing and if you want a contrast Llaca is small and pretty. Great coast (Dali country)
For west Coast Italy Elbe is beautiful. I can give you marina contact if you want to take it further.
I'm looking to berth in S france for a while before shifting to Sardinia for the winter. Sounds like you have a nice spot, where are you?
David