Soltron / Depsol

Visit site
Was in the bar last night chatting generally about boats and was telling someone about great results I've had using "Slick 50" on various genys and engines, but that it was a bit expensive to use on larger engines. Can I get Soltron in Mallorca (if not can you ship it out?) and is it a similar type of product? Price list would also be appreciated.

Don't need it for any projects we are working on at the moment but could be useful in the future.

Thanks in advance, Russell.

<hr width=100% size=1>

DepSol

Visit site
Russel

Soltron is not currently available in Mallorca however, that doesnt mean it can t be.

I will PM you with more details.

Thanks

<hr width=100% size=1>Dom

2003 is going to be a good year for me

tcm

Visit site
erm tho slick 50 is an oild additive, whereas s****** isn't.

Or was it the bar that lead you to think of the dreaded stuff? i.e. "I was in the bar wasting money on various liquids for £4quid a pint or more, and then decided to have an even more expensive drink like a whiskey but then though hey - I know how i can lash out even more loot... "

<hr width=100% size=1>

Visit site
How on earth can you refer to money spent in the bar as "wasted"?!, some pillock the other night had even gone to the trouble of thinking up an excuse for his time in the bar, apparantly he was looking for work so he was "networking"!

<hr width=100% size=1>