Single engine flybridge cruisers ?

1yppah

years ago I sold a Princess 30DS flybridge with a single 200 on sterndrive.

Chap who bought it shipped it over to Dubai (cost him 10k with cradle!) it just about managed to get over the hump. Twas a very strange combination indeed!

Whitelighter

Visit site
It might be out of production now. In fact, I think it has been replaced with a 290 model. The used examples I have seen have been around £70k.

New one here from a German dealer for £91k inc VAT with a D4 225. Probably be better with the 260 though for not mouch more dosh

itsonlymoney

Visit site
I acctually prefer the looks of the 280. The 290 windows look a bit weird. What UK price on the 290 ? again I cant find it. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Whitelighter

Visit site
No idea about the 290 price for the UK. I agree, prefer the 280. 290 looks like an over inflated tyre!

Same german dealer has them for £78 inc VAT. Details here, though that does seem a bit low compared to the prices I found for the 280

LittleShip

Visit site
Ian

There is only one...............

32-21.jpg

But I'm biased as you can guess

kindredspirit

www.begleys.com
Mine's a 28' single-engined flybridge cruiser, Astinor 840, with a 250hp Yanmar.

www.astinor.com

It's a very good sea boat. Has cruised from Cork to the Scillies and over to Neyland. Have had her since 1999, it's still in production (factory is flat out) and I'm very pleased with it. (Pic of it in MBM, June edition.)

Elessar

Visit site
What's wrong with the Bayliner??

(actually the 200 hp engine would be too small, the 7.4 petrol too thirsty, but my solution works albeit non standard)