Sibs what have you bought

Firefly625

Visit site
Excellent, one of the things on my boat show list, along with some fender socks! Our White mooring lines have gone beyond the cleaning capabilities of the pressure washer so new lines need to be navy! Will look out for the stand.
Ian

Hi Matt341, may I strongly recommend you get the fender socks from compass chandlery, they are in the very first small area when you enter the show. Best fender socks ever! (I have tested a few!)

or on their website here....http://www.compassmarine.co.uk/PBSCCatalog.asp?CatID=1363690

Last edited:

PEJ

www.sealinesc38forsale.co.uk
I bought a wireless doorbell for £10.00

Well pleased! Saved me trip to B&Q and it is better than the ones they have there.

So there you are folks, if you want a doorbell the boat show it the place to go!

lisilou

Visit site
I bought a wireless doorbell for £10.00

Well pleased! Saved me trip to B&Q and it is better than the ones they have there.

So there you are folks, if you want a doorbell the boat show it the place to go!

Ooh really? Is it a nice two tone chime with a subtle appearance?
L
:)

MikeBrazier

Visit site
Squaddy 78 custom......

Oh bugga, why did you wake me up, I was having a lovely dream!

Did you have a look round the 78 as well, I crawled over every inch, bow, flybridge, crew cabin and engine room included. Really really stunning boat. I will just have to keep dreaming though.

Mike.

henryf

www.911virgin.com
Ummm...I was walking through Windward Hall today and bumped into this

Severely tempted to add this to Formanda's growing inventory of toys...

How did the flopper stoppers fare or are they still a work in progress? You could always start a cycling proficiency course or a football training camp if they don't stop the boat rolling :)

Henry

maby

Visit site
Ummm...I was walking through Windward Hall today and bumped into this

Severely tempted to add this to Formanda's growing inventory of toys...

Definitely - I'm wondering if I should go back to the show on Saturday and pick one up!

adey

Visit site
Bought some deck shoes to replace my tatty trainers after the wife overheard the Princess sales lady saying "Who goes looking at boats wearing shoes like that"!

maby

Visit site
Bought some deck shoes to replace my tatty trainers after the wife overheard the Princess sales lady saying "Who goes looking at boats wearing shoes like that"!

I got into serious trouble with my wife a couple of years ago at SIBS when we went to view an expensive new boat and I took off my shoes to reveal a large hole in each sock!