Show us your favourite pic of your own boat?

RogerRat

Visit site
Hiya,

We were out Saturday in Southampton Water, story to follow...

But Here's a couple of nice action shots for Dave H and Dave C as promised.

P45 'Kiss'
129.jpg

V42 'Thalia'

353.jpg

Last edited:

RogerRat

Visit site
Hiya, I know it's not the pics series requested but I thought the New Houston in flight so to speak would be well placed on here. :cool:

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

Taken coming out of Cowes last Sunday, Courtesy of Pete & Lorna, Tanzanite from Hythe. :encouragement:

RR

Nigelpickin

www.cornishcottageholidays.co.uk
Ok, so not the current boat; not even the previous one but this is the picture that I keep for my screen saver....

2003, St Mawes...I left SWMBO and stepson in charge holding the boat at the bow, tide going out with instuctions to keep the thing floating as the tide was going out. I went to pick up some provisions and came back to find this....

a04f995cb3655ecc139064cafee4ffe1_zpsf20c05c9.jpg

Still spending the shame points ten years on and miss the boat dearly....

johng39

Visit site
Hiya, I know it's not the pics series requested but I thought the New Houston in flight so to speak would be well placed on here. :cool:

photo1.jpg

photo4.jpg

Taken coming out of Cowes last Sunday, Courtesy of Pete & Lorna, Tanzanite from Hythe. :encouragement:

RR
Looking good Rog. That is a beauty :) I can only conclude that in choosing to buy that you are a man of taste, intelligence and obviously good looking :D

MapisM

Visit site
No, not really, but two out of three ain't bad...
I'm fully with you on that. Why should we care about intelligence, when we can count on taste and good looking? :p:D:p

Congrats for Houston, but don't think for a minute to make us happy with a couple of pics inside a generic thread.
Looking forward to a proper dedicated thread!

Last edited:

Jsy Phil

Visit site
Both taken at my favourite place, Les Ecrehous, the first one highlighting where not to anchor as the tide is falling with April Rose in the background.

DSCN0154.jpg

This one, waking up after a very lumpy night to sun and no wind, stunning day!

P1000360.jpg

RogerRat

Visit site
Both taken at my favourite place, Les Ecrehous, the first one highlighting where not to anchor as the tide is falling with April Rose in the background.

View attachment 41198

Hi, Thanks for posting and welcome to forum.:encouragement:

I'm sure you're not the first to anchor in a dodgy spot with your tidal ranges down there.
Interesting Cat... Tell me more please?

RR

JClarkes

www.jclarkemarine.com
A few pics on this post

And on the water

IMG_4832_Small_zpsbe1c9db3.jpg

The crane seemed to lift the Jetski well - even with the dinghy on the flybridge.

In some of the pics, you will see a plastic Jetski Dock on JW's Starboard side which I got from a friend.
I am expecting to put the Jetski on the plastic dock most of the time when we are in our home berth.

Sorry for the thread drift - I will start a new thread on the whole Jetski project - I'm sure it will be interesting for some.

Mike

I hope you roughed up that calm water a bit....:D