Should I be worried?

TiggerToo

Visit site
Last night as we were getting ready to fulfil our civic duties, my 3&1/2 year old daughter asked where we were going.
"We are going to vote", said I. A huge smile on here face: "Are we going on the BOAT?"....

Am I conditioning her too much? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sarabande

Visit site
Given the choice between civic duty and sailing duty...... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

No contest !

T_C

Visit site
Excellent response!

As to conditioning, I'm always getting accused of this by my Nearest and Dearest, especially when our three year old sits in the washing basket with an assortment of cuddlies and then "heads off" to Noss Mayo, Bantham, Cawsand, Dandy Hole etc.

Nothing to do with me Guv, honest!
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sans Bateau

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
A huge smile on here face: "Are we going on the BOAT?"....

[/ QUOTE ]

OH! Bless her! That put a smile on my face! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

john_morris_uk

yachtserendipity.wordpress.com
[ QUOTE ]
Excellent response!

As to conditioning, I'm always getting accused of this by my Nearest and Dearest, especially when our three year old sits in the washing basket with an assortment of cuddlies and then "heads off" to Noss Mayo, Bantham, Cawsand, Dandy Hole etc.

Nothing to do with me Guv, honest!
/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Outstanding! Our two (who are now 16 & 14) were introduced to the joys of sailing at those very same spots.

How many children have grown up knowing Cawsand, Newton Ferrers etc etc but only by boat - and loving it!

TiggerToo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Excellent response!

[/ QUOTE ]How many children have grown up knowing Cawsand, Newton Ferrers etc etc but only by boat - and loving it!

[/ QUOTE ]

in this case not just the children but also their dad: I have no idea how to get to any of these places by car. Much easier by boat. And probably more scenic as well....