Ship Happens

penfold

Visit site
What a terrible set of pictures . How not to sell a boat.
If the owner can't be bothered with decent pics then maybe he couldn't be bothered to look after the boat ?
The only way of having decent pictures would be to photograph it using a time machine, or possibly aerial photography from 30,000'.

It would appear to be S39 Puma, a fast attack craft formerly of the Bundesmarine.

Last edited:

Visit site
What a terrible set of pictures . How not to sell a boat.
If the owner can't be bothered with decent pics then maybe he couldn't be bothered to look after the boat ?
The engines were removed for the S130 project I believe. Some 10-15 years ago a lot of the internal fittings and tanks were sold for scrap and a succession of owners have made their mark.

Visit site
Because 50 year old engines are so much better than 80 year old ones.
Apparently the three original engines were missing. It was fitted with a couple of MWM's. The houseboat, a Zobel class Schnellboat, with 4 MB engines more appropriate to the restoration

clyst

Visit site
I notice on ship happens FB page the woman encourages posters/ members to become YT patrons because patrons are privileged to have access to view the weekly YT episode a few days earlier than us plebs . Eh? They pay to watch the same episode on a Wednesday each week rather than a freebe on a Friday . ...... Now that is very clever marketing . There are some very gullible members .

clyst

Visit site
They have bought wood to begin restoration,could be more interesting now than Kardishan lifestyle vids
Ha ! It will never happen . This weeks video was about cooking bacon and unpacking a fridge ...... nothing about boat work. I'd have thought having got the timber ( nicely seasoned ) they would have describe how they were going to make the nice long steam box and how they were going to generate the steam . ...... since its meant to be a restoration YT . ......... its a joke , they are clearly out of their depth but now realise that they are in too deep to pull out .

clyst

Visit site
[Inappropriate quoted content removed]
Fives months in and still no restoration work yet . Just happy families and lots of giggles to humour the suckers who donate their benefits and pensions . Seems the only one who has any sense is the son ... he seems to have the opinion of feck that im off ..

Last edited by a moderator:

clyst

Visit site
Fives months in and still no restoration work yet . Just happy families and lots of giggles to humour the suckers who donate their benefits and pensions . Seems the only one who has any sense is the son ... he seems to have the opinion of feck that im off ..

clyst

Visit site
Its live tomorrow night .on YT......... the exciting draw for those who bought them a "coffee" so they can buy some copper nails . The prize ? A framed picture of the wreck !! I can't get my head around who would a piccy of that in their lounge ?. ......... got admit they are very clever at scrounging money though .

Caer Urfa

groups.yahoo.com
Just watched them tonight make a cabinet for the sink & gas hob and they have mounted the gas bottle directly below the gas hob, Oh Lord where do they get them from :unsure:

38mess

Visit site
Just watched them tonight make a cabinet for the sink & gas hob and they have mounted the gas bottle directly below the gas hob, Oh Lord where do they get them from :unsure:
I just watched that...is the gas bottle under the sink a permanent thing? I can't believe they are that stupid.

clyst

Visit site
I just watched that...is the gas bottle under the sink a permanent thing? I can't believe they are that stupid.
Oh they are that stupid alright ....... checkout the steam bomb they made they made to heat the water . No interlock nor relief valve . Utter utter madness . They are just a pair of dangerous numpties .

Caer Urfa

groups.yahoo.com

I cannot believe someone who builds custom made camper vans as a living would fit a gas bottle inches below a gas hob
Oh I think it is permanent as she then said she would drill a hole in the bottom of the locker to vent any gas leakage to the outside of the boat :LOL: what makes her think the cabinet is airtight with two doors on the front ,

Very sadly if that gas bottle goes off there will be nothing left

penfold

Visit site
I cannot believe someone who builds custom made camper vans as a living would fit a gas bottle inches below a gas hob
Oh I think it is permanent as she then said she would drill a hole in the bottom of the locker to vent any gas leakage to the outside of the boat :LOL: what makes her think the cabinet is airtight with two doors on the front ,

Very sadly if that gas bottle goes off there will be nothing left
Perhaps they're well insured against gas explosions?:unsure: