Scuttlebut

Maurice55

Visit site
I must admit I don't read this forum very often (simply for lack of time )but I must say I will make more of an effort in future. A part from some very good tips, some posts had me in tears (of joy !!!).
Thank you ever so much.
Maurice.

<hr width=100% size=1>

BrianJ

Visit site
Hey .. join in as much as you can.. we all are full of *&^%$#$$^&* , but enjoy each others company.. its a great BB..and its your also.. welcome.
BrianJ

<hr width=100% size=1>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Speak for yourself, am I the only that talks sense on here? /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

mickshep

Visit site
Hiya Happy. glad to see you back from your holls, when ya gonna sell the stinky and buy a raggy?????????????????? ;-)D Cheers, Mick

<hr width=100% size=1>

Twister_Ken

'ang on a mo, I'll just take some bearings
Visit site
Mmm, misread that first time round

>i only come here because my therapist tells me <

I only come here because my the rapist, tells me

<hr width=100% size=1><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.writeforweb.com/twister1>Let's Twist Again</A>
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Twister_Ken on 07/05/2003 15:52 (server time).</FONT></P>

Ohdrat

Visit site
Re: Therapists..

Funny that I'm going to go to Clinic to kick the Scuttlebut habit... apparently the trick Cyclist says it's a certifiable condition/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

<hr width=100% size=1>

Happy1

N/A
Visit site
Been looking at Raggie boats, very tempting /forums/images/icons/wink.gif I went on one in the marina and was amazed at how roomy they are, I may be getting a slight twinge, but need to master my own vessel first, looks scary trying to steer with those big sheets /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif I was amazed that you can still have gadgets on those, or sets of two in some cases. I will keep you updated, may try to buy one off a forum member who can show what to do. Probably keep mini stinkie as a backup just in case /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

<hr width=100% size=1><font color=purple> "You only see what you recognise, and you only recognise what you know" <font color=purple>

mickshep

Visit site
Go for really big raggy, then little stinkie can hang in davits as life/emergency run to the pub boat. :)D Mick.

<hr width=100% size=1>