Sad way for a boat to go....

penfold

Visit site
This person is not familiar with how tides work; given it appears to be on the mud to the west of the marine base at Chivenor anyone can view it at low tide when they like. There also seems to be one too many zeros on the starting price.
ALL VIEWINGS WILL TAKE PLACE ON THE SAME DAY WHICH IS SUNDAY THE 11TH OF JUNE 2023

Sandy

duckduckgo.com
This person is not familiar with how tides work; given it appears to be on the mud to the west of the marine base at Chivenor anyone can view it at low tide when they like. There also seems to be one too many zeros on the starting price.
Perhaps three zeros...

The vessel is abandoned in a boat graveyard.

Momac

Visit site
Why would anyone want that even if it was fee issue with a bag of cash to go with it ?

KevinV

Visit site
Why would anyone want that even if it was fee issue with a bag of cash to go with it ?
I've always liked a tri, and it appears not beyond redemption - certainly within my skillset - but it would at least need to be given away for it to make any sense (in as far as any boat makes sense).

Chiara’s slave

Visit site
I've always liked a tri, and it appears not beyond redemption - certainly within my skillset - but it would at least need to be given away for it to make any sense (in as far as any boat makes sense).
It’s quite dated, and as you say, very down at heel. I think it is financially unviable even as a gift.

northwind

Visit site
I guess this is the nay-sayers forum then :)

Please do not pay attention to naysayers and sofa-sailors on forums and Facebook. These are nothing but a gang of resellers who are trying to keep the price low by giving ill advice to the unaware. If you were to buy this exact boat through their own brokerage they would be asking no less than £15K. I know them, I know they do this because they are the ones who keep insisting on meeting me privately outside the auction. Don’t fall for their trap.

The peoples front of YBW... splitters..
:rolleyes: ;) :D :cry: