? RYA Questionnaire On Boating In The EU 27 (esp the 90/180 rule).?

Kelpie

Visit site
Thanks for the link. I stressed the safety implications of being forced to make a Biscay and/or Atlantic crossing out of season if they must be made within 90 days of one another.
I forgot to write anything about ports of entry but of course this could also have safety implications if you are forced to reduce your options for landfall.

I'm sure it will all be worth it when the benefits of Brexit materialise. I do love a good surprise.

Sea Devil

www.michaelbriant.com
Why not then you can roam where you like .
Not correct I think. I am a permanent resident of Spain and can stay there after 2020 all year round but that only entitles me to 90 in 180 in any other EU country - just as if I was living in the UK... Could change with a deal but at the moment is enshrined in the WA

Seven Spades

Visit site
You will need an ETIAS if you are entering an ETIAS country with an international carrier transporting groups (e.g. tour group) overland by coach. However, this requirement will not be enforced by E.U. authorities until three years after the ETIAS has launched.

You will not need an ETIAS if crossing the border into a Schengen member country using a private car or other vehicle.