RTW with SOL

Dipper

Visit site
If you want someone to 'babysit' your boat, pm me your user name and password and I will keep an eye on it. I'm might be out most days (and asleep at night) but it will be better than nothing.

Dipper

Visit site
Time to try something different. I remember from two years ago the winning boats went ..... Don't tell everybody Dipper!

Spyro

Visit site
Time to try something different. I remember from two years ago the winning boats went ..... Don't tell everybody Dipper!

So do I but we had to go round Fernando de Noronha so were forced well west. This southerly route is looking a bit iffy in 3 days time. There is a train coming but I don't know if I'll catch it.

Last edited:

Dipper

Visit site
I'm going to get dizzy. The wind (what little there is) is going to go round and round in circles.
crazy.gif

Sanderling_

Visit site
If you want someone to 'babysit' your boat, pm me your user name and password and I will keep an eye on it. I'm might be out most days (and asleep at night) but it will be better than nothing.

Thanks for the offer, Dipps.

As it happens the one pre-programmed course change set up for last Sunday seems to have not been so bad. Moved from 250 to 120 in a week without user intervention so perhaps all OK.

I see that those that dived south may yet reap the rewards; I bet against this route primarily because I knew that it would need more hands on over the last week whilst I was away, which made my choices easier. The next few days are certainly going to be interesting, fair winds to us all.

Tony

PS Biarritz was great, just a shame about the rugby result:(!!