Royal Birth

Visit site
MY HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM BOTH
Despite some hickups along the way they are a credit to our Nation, the Queen is perhaps the most dedicated individual in our Royal family, still working everyday, kept her word on Her oath, no exceded that oath and much much more made to the nation on Her coronation, a true example for over 60 years of what Britishness means, not only to us, but everywhere around the world we are envied for such stability of purpose and integrity.
It would appear that here in the UK are Her only distractors, the usual suspects on the left, who hate everything British, despise our history, and have led us to bankruptcy each time they have fooled people to vote for them.
THREE CHEERS FOR THE NEW PRINCESS HIP HIP HURRAH, HIP HIP HURRAH, HIP HIP HURRAH.

Last edited:

typhoonNige

Visit site
MY HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM BOTH
Despite some hickups along the way they are a credit to our Nation, the Queen is perhaps the most dedicated individual in our Royal family, still working everyday, kept her word on Her oath, no exceded that oath and much much more made to the nation on Her coronation, a true example for over 60 years of what Britishness means, not only to us, but everywhere around the world we are envied for such stability of purpose and integrity.
It would appear that here in the UK are Her only distractors, the usual suspects on the left, who hate everything British, despise our history, and have led us to bankruptcy each time they have fooled people to vote for them.
THREE CHEERS FOR THE NEW PRINCESS HIP HIP HURRAH, HIP HIP HURRAH, HIP HIP HURRAH.

Can't believe I just wasted my time reading this tosh. Get back to the lounge where someone might be interested in your opinions

Visit site
Can't believe I just wasted my time reading this tosh. Get back to the lounge where someone might be interested in your opinions
I did not start the thread, responded to other posts, which you did not think was 'tosh' as you only replied to mine, I do not particulary give a rip what you think but your entitled to a hearing without the sort of pleasantries you feel appropriate.
The only correctness about your reply is that it should have been in the lounge, not a place I frequent.