Robos can see where they are going or can they ?

Ramage

Visit site
Ohh I am so looking forward to showing these to my son when he gets back /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

DogsBody

Visit site
Perhaps we can download a few of them and have them playing on a projector for the next club social, should lighten the mood somewhat...

Darren.

Brayman

Visit site
The strange thing is that in all the examples the robo HAS got someone facing forward!

Maybe we are better off with them facing the wrong way! Even if Temple Island took a bashing from a skuller a couple of TVR's ago!

JKay

Visit site
Its because they have little Cox who cannot see over the Oars

say it

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

cheers Joe

chuckaduck

www.coolphotographic.com
[ QUOTE ]
With all the shouting going on i estimate the time at around 6am .

[/ QUOTE ]

cant be 6am

at this time of day they should be tucked up in bed with mum

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

byron

RIP
Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

cant be 6am at this time of day they should be tucked up in bed with mum

[/ QUOTE ]

That will be the Oedipus team then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oedipis, shmeedipus, whats it matter as long as he loves his mother.

Ramage

Visit site
On Sunday a BCC member will be rowing in the Ball Cup at Dorney Lake.
Alex/Callum J13 2X racing time 13.05 race number 54, colour code Yellow. Final at 14.30 race number 71

and

Daniel/Cameron/Alex/Tim + Callum Coxing J14 4X+ racing time 15.35 or 15.40 final is 17.15.

I am sure Alex (and his Mum) will appreciate support from anyone who can moor up at the EA moorings below Dorney and walk through to the complex. (Assuming the Narrowboats have not clogged the moorings up!), /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DogsBody

Visit site
Re: Supporting Alex and co

Hi Paul,

Would do but I'm taking the boat up to DB marine this weekend to get some work done on the outdrives.

Good luck to Alex, hopefully his result will be as good as BCC's was at the TVR.

Darren.

Ramage

Visit site
We had a quick wander around Dorney Lake complex a couple of weeks ago. It is a wonderful facility, and best of all the ROBOs are off the Thames.

Oddly it is 23 feet deep, which is apparently optimum depth for racing. So the Thames (which is often less than 10 ft) must be rubbish for them........

I STILL do not understand ROBOs, even with a Cuckoo in the nest! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif