robbed

plastic1972

Visit site
hello its me again thanks to the guys who have allready sent a couple of post about my predicement with my boat .but i would like some more help lol .. cheekely enuf so ,erm i have been trying to find out about my boat and there is a lot of confusion about what or where its from i just cant find anything defenate all i know is its a corniche express named happy hands its cream in colour and i think was built in 1981 its got two mercruiser v 8,s and they are 5.7 litre 255 hp ones with very slim 260 hp sterndrives i have seen a couple of boats with lesser sized engines and they are called lancer corniche express but i was told my boat was made by collin chapman from lotus designed for of shore powerboat racing round the isle of man it says on the back of my boat boumorris i think thats where it has been for a while if anyone can help me find out more an hopefully when i get it back if i ever do ill know more about it . thanks again .stuart.

<hr width=100% size=1>

amadeus

Visit site
You would probably get more info about your motor boat from the Motor boat users forum. Good luck with your efforts to retrieve her.

<hr width=100% size=1>It's more fun than housework!