RIP Peter Hill aka Rubberduck

Bouba

Visit site
I can only add what others have said. He fought for everyday. Condolences to his family. He will be missed on this forum

MapisM

Visit site
His attitude was so impressive that I never considered reading a thread like this, instead of his first cruise report after leaving the illness behind him.
Very, very sad.
RIP Peter.

Greg2

Visit site
Such sad news. His positivity was impressive and like MapisM I had hoped to be reading about his first cruise after getting back to full health. Heartfelt condolences to family and friends. RIP.

jcwads

Visit site
From reading his posts you would always hope of hearing him out in the Solent finally on his boat and well. RIP and condolences to his loved ones.

pks1702

Visit site
That is so very sad.

He battled on with good humour and it seemed as if there might be a glimmer of hope to get him back to be able to get on his boat.

Condolences to his family.

Hooligan

Visit site
Very sad news. I always read with inspiration his positivity and willingness to be open about his battle. He never gave up. RIP and condolences to his family and close ones.

dj43

Visit site
Very sad news, although we did not get to meet ,we chatted on the phone, he was so looking forward to getting to use his boat on the south coast, I do hope he got some use out of it local to him, my condolences to his family

Members online

No members online now.