Relcraft Owners

Si Dude

Visit site
Hello i'm on the search of any Relcraft owners

I'm on a history hunt. I own a 23ft Relcraft Sapphire and have no real back ground knowledge of this company. I've set up a Facebook page for owners to share knowledge and experiances with other like minded owners.

Hope your all keeping well.

byron

RIP
Visit site
Relcraft Sapphire.

Built by Reliance Marine Services Ltd to a John Moxham design.
23' long
draft 2'
rec, engine 140hp
speed 26 knots

oldgit

Visit site

I'm on a history hunt. I own a 23ft Relcraft Sapphire and have no real back ground knowledge of this company. I've set up a Facebook page for owners to share knowledge and experiances with other like minded owners.

relcraft.jpg

Si Dude

Visit site
That's fantastic, just out of interest which book did you find that information in? I'm also trying to find information on the whole of the relcraft range as at the moment I've found about 6 models all with slight variants. My intention is to have a one point data base for all Relcraft users to reference.

do you know who/where might be able to help?

Does anyone have any knowledge of Robert Ives ltd as I've found a relcraft owner who has a craft moulded by this company.

534l4rk

Visit site
Look at motorboat forum posting 30-06-09 entitled " A boat Question" from
Flashheart

Last edited:

oldgit

Visit site
" just out of interest which book did you find that information in? "
As Byron states this publication is getting a bit fragile now.

The pictures were lifted from "25 years of Motor Cruisers" by Alex McCullen,a MBM publication.
The ibsn no is 0-7136-3459-6
Wonderful little tome and crying shame an updated version has not been forthcoming.
worth contacting MBM or searching any of the book websites for a copy.

longjohnsilver

Visit site
Had a 21' Relcraft Pearl many years ago, lovely looking small boat. Originally fitted with a sterndrive but new owners have just put a large outboard on the back and she looks a real treat.

philg7onr

Visit site

Hi, I own a relcraft saphire, built 1978, she has a mercruiser 140hp. Looking forward to this years season. I would also appreciate feedback from other owners.

philg7onr

Si Dude

Visit site
Hi, I own a relcraft saphire, built 1978, she has a mercruiser 140hp. Looking forward to this years season. I would also appreciate feedback from other owners.

philg7onr

Hello, Check out my Facebook group just for relcraft owners. Mine is an 1985 build. how long have you owned your relcraft?

Julia-Kristina

Ingolstadt / Germany ( Bavaria ) and the boat : no
Visit site
Relcraft Topaz in Germany

Hi, we have a Relcraft Topaz from 1980 that we bought last year
She will be renovated this summer.

She is laying on a lake in the north of Berlin ( "Lehnitz-See" ), close to the town called Oranienburg.
In my album you find some photos. Please do not forget, on these photos she is still unrenovated !!!

Julia-Kristina

Ingolstadt / Germany ( Bavaria ) and the boat : no
Visit site
Way to my album

Hi Apollo,
you just click on my name up on the left side ( Julia-Kristina ), then you click on "view public profile" and then you find the links to my two albums on the right side.

Please do not forget, she is completely unrenovated on theses photos !
She looks very untidy.
But she had not been used for several years because the owner had died and the nephew did not use ist anymore.

We will renovate her and when all will be done I will post some new photos here too.

Kind regards

ar35s

Visit site

philg7onr

Hi, I own a 1978 Sapphire too. As I'm thinking to re-power, I'm trying to gather some information. Can you tell me what the top and cruising speed with the 140HP Mercruiser are? Any info (HP & top speed/cruising speed/minimal planing speed) from other owners would be also highly appreciated.

Thanks

Gregor (s53ra :) )