Reeds is going online

Sixpence

Visit site
Don't know if anyone has already heard about it, but it might be worth getting on the mailing list for Reeds Online
Already got my name on the list in the hope of getting the first year free /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Sixpence

Visit site
With Automatically updated charts and Enhanced passage planning & pilotage notes plus Real time tidal flow & tide calculator, ideal for passage planning, and I think it also allows print outs too, so take what you need with you. Agree it's not a lot of use when you don't have a connection, but with so many marina's now having a wifi link, it makes planning a bit easier, possibly.

JKay

Visit site
If I may stick in my tuppence 'apenny sounds like a good thing for planning at home
But as much use as a fart in a sleeping bag on a boat /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Cheers Joe

Sixpence

Visit site
But you're a mobo'er Joe /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif you mean you aint got a satellite uplink ? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Suppose it's alright if all plans come together but not a lot of use if something happens and you need to change them

JKay

Visit site
Our mud and channels change quicker than they can update them so 5hit happens,you almost as good with an old reeds as a new one 'cos they may have moved back /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Cheers Joe