Raymarine ST 60 display wind calibration

wrecks

Visit site
Wind direction registers 30 deg off from "hawk" Windex. New transponder mounted. Done the 2 x 360. Have entered the User Calibration. (7 sec ) . Hit tack button to adjust with no results No adjust up/down displays. Operating off ST 60 Set & Operation Cue Cards.

Any suggestions. Wrecks

Boathook

Visit site
Wind direction registers 30 deg off from "hawk" Windex. New transponder mounted. Done the 2 x 360. Have entered the User Calibration. (7 sec ) . Hit tack button to adjust with no results No adjust up/down displays. Operating off ST 60 Set & Operation Cue Cards.

Any suggestions. Wrecks
Are the wind vane wires direct connection to the ST60 or via an itc-5. Certainly for the log on my boat I had to calibrate it using an i70 instrument as all inputs were through an itc-5 and I think that it was the same for the wind but this was 7 years ago.

Yngmar

Visit site
Sounds like you didn't find the right calibration mode (there's three different ones with different settings, only one of them has the wind angle offset). Try this:

3. Hold down the disp and true/app keys for approximately 2 seconds to enter
User calibration then use the disp key to select the wind angle screen
4. Sail directly into the wind and adjust the analog pointer to zero, using the
vmg and tack keys.

Leaving User calibration
Hold down the disp and true/app keys for 2 seconds to save your settings, exit
User calibration and resume normal operation.

wrecks

Visit site
Are the wind vane wires direct connection to the ST60 or via an itc-5. Certainly for the log on my boat I had to calibrate it using an i70 instrument as all inputs were through an itc-5 and I think that it was the same for the wind but this was 7 years ago.
Thank you very much. I will check your solution out and let you know... Wrecks

wrecks

Visit site
Sounds like you didn't find the right calibration mode (there's three different ones with different settings, only one of them has the wind angle offset). Try this:
Thank you so much. Not at boat now Will definitely try this. Grateful, Wrecks