Raymarine autohelm turning in circles ? Solar panel?

onesea

Visit site
OK, will do. We did do this with the hh one we have and nothing startling found. It's on a bulkhead in a cabin locker far enough away from the keel. It's was fine last year

Oh and watch out for idiots who vape, most "pod" type use magnets to hold them in.
They then spend 12 months trying to work out why whenever they adjust the tiller Pilot it kicks off 🫣

I can now confirm the the Voopoo ITO pod vape has no noticeable effect 😁

RAFFY

Visit site
UPDATE - NOW FIXED

Raffy and Pioneer, don't know where you are but if you tell me boat names , I owe you a beer. I'm Orthops!
So pleased to be of help with such a frustrating problem. I was nearly ready to throw my EV100 in the skip so glad I helped out another user.
Raffy - Juno HR 312 on route to Holland from Chi

pioneer

Visit site
UPDATE - NOW FIXED
Thankyou Raffy and Pioneer
After more emptying of cabin locker contents, measuring distances, checking connections, putting heads in sand etc we then looked at rudder direction (yes Pioneer its v confusing!!) And reset it - bingo. So more careful reorganising when replacing stuff , solar still disconnected ATM.
I can go off tomorrow single handed for the East Coast.
Raffy and Pioneer, don't know where you are but if you tell me boat names , I owe you a beer. I'm Orthops!
Pioneer, Macwester 22, Fambridge Yacht Haven, hoping to get away along the local East Coast within a couple of weeks