Hardy 42
DSC03355.JPG

Princess
DSC03360.JPG

Hardy 42 again & SF 44
DSC03393.JPG

my mates Lochin
DSC03422.JPG

& again, as I do hanker after it... he came to within 10 ft of me & I was on the beach..
DSC03437.JPG

& this as I also hankered after it..
DSC03253.JPG

Firefly625

Visit site

Paul&Ness

Visit site
I use photoshop and lightroom but my recent attempts to upload images are failing and I think that it may be down to file size. I can't find anywhere that tells me what the max file size should be! I send images daily using FTP, We Transfer and Dropbox... does anyone know what the max file size allowed on the forum is or what are the max image dimensions?

Ta muchly :)

Firefly625

Visit site
I use photoshop and lightroom but my recent attempts to upload images are failing and I think that it may be down to file size. I can't find anywhere that tells me what the max file size should be! I send images daily using FTP, We Transfer and Dropbox... does anyone know what the max file size allowed on the forum is or what are the max image dimensions?

Ta muchly :)

I'm (quite obviously) no expert...

I don't upload any images, to be honest when I first joined the forum some years ago now someone said not to bother, just copy and paste image location between {img} {/img} (but use [] brackets instead), that is what I have done ever since... seems a quick & simple way of adding photos imo

Jurgen

Visit site
nice, most decent ones £30k, don't tell Whitelighter, I don't think he could cope with the idea an old yacht with a 9hp engine which is tatty and tired is for sale for those sorts of prices!
Will ask Jez on Friday, he is coming with us to see the fireworks at Cowes, your welcome to join us unless you have other plans