Puerta de Benidorm

Nat

Visit site
Whilst on route to Ibiza next month I want to spend a couple of nights in Benidorm
before moving on to Calpe & across to Ibiza. has anyone stayed in or has any info on Puerto de Benidorm ?
cheers nat

Shalan

Visit site
Have not got our pilot guide here as it’s on the boat in Denia. So do not have the exact details but the port in Benidorm is relatively small and I don't think they have visitors moorings (Can check the pilot at the w/end if no one else has given you more info.)
Think you might be better off with Altea to the north of Benidorm or Villajoyosa to the south.

Nat

Visit site
Stayed in Altea for 3 nights last year whilst the weather calmed down, Good reasonably priced marina. I think it was €28 per night for 10 metres with water & leccy. Security was good but quite a distance from nightlife.
With regard to Benidorm Imrays says they have extended it so may pop in for look
see
regards Nat

Shalan

Visit site
Well unless the extension happened since we were in Benidorm Sat night nothing has changed in at least the last 5 years or more. As James said it’s only suitable to day boats, mainly used by ferries to Calpe and the Isla de Benidorm.