PSSA Website Down?

Groucho

Visit site
For the last couple of days I have been unable to get on the website of the Parker and Seal Sailing Association (looking for help with my fresh water system which seems to have broken down).

Does anyone know what is happening: is it just a re-jig of the website or what?

LiftyK

Visit site
Hi. Are you using Home page ? It is working for me as I try it on Monday evening. If you have any continuing problems let me know here and I will contact the webmaster.

What boat do you have and where are you located? Maybe I can find a Parker owner local to you to assist.

Groucho

Visit site
Yes, I had bookmarked the homepage, but just get the error message “The service is unavailable” even if I Google the link afresh. I am a Mac user.

Groucho

Visit site
I am based at Pin Mill on the Orwell but there’s no urgency about fixing my water problem - I’m not on the boat at the moment

RogerJolly

Visit site
Hi. Are you using Home page ? It is working for me as I try it on Monday evening. If you have any continuing problems let me know here and I will contact the webmaster.

What boat do you have and where are you located? Maybe I can find a Parker owner local to you to assist.
That link failed for me just now.

LiftyK

Visit site
Very strange. It worked for me on my iPad yesterday. Today on Mac and iPad it does indeed say service unavailable. I have contacted the webmaster and asked him to investigate.

Last edited: