Problem accessing this site on Ipad

Whiterose

Visit site
Recently have had problem with PBO forum site on IPAD every time I want to do anything it pops up with “We value your privacy etc click I accept” Which I do but as soon as I try and navigate it pops up again.I can’t actually read any posts because it pops up again.I am sending this on IPhone same settings etc but works fineAny ideas Cheers
Rich

Gunfleet

Visit site
I haven't tried the iPad. TBH and illogically I thought there was something wrong with my iPhone. I'm replying on a computer

scotty123

Visit site
Recently have had problem with PBO forum site on IPAD every time I want to do anything it pops up with “We value your privacy etc click I accept” Which I do but as soon as I try and navigate it pops up again.I can’t actually read any posts because it pops up again.I am sending this on IPhone same settings etc but works fineAny ideas Cheers
Rich

Have you updated your i thingies?

https://mol.im/a/7622021

Gunfleet

Visit site
I do keep mine up to date but your Daily Mail article includes the following "iPhone 5 hasn't been sold officially since 2013 but people still use the phones – they will be unable to access the internet from Saturday night unless people have updated their software since July."

6 Years old but people still use them... imagine! The boat is 53 years old.