Pressure Cookers??

Visit site
If I cook a 4 day supply of rice and only take out what I need for each meal, then put the lid back on, it lasts a long time. Leave the lid off and it goes bad much more quickly. If you are quick ,not much bacteria gets in, and you have killed all the original ones.
If you catch too big a fish, put the left over parts in the pressure cooker and take it up to heat, and let the rocker rock a few minutes, killing all the bacteria. It is then canned in the cooker. Next day ,take out what you need, then put the lid back on, and take it up to heat again.This way you can keep a big fish for several days, even in the tropics.
The same trick works for soups.

anajoy38

Visit site
They are my biggest fear, although i know there are very different ones nowadays, much safer then before and it does save lots of gas. However, if you use one, i'd suggest you have one with an easy to read pressure indicator to know when it's safe to open.

Visit site
They are my biggest fear, although i know there are very different ones nowadays, much safer then before and it does save lots of gas. However, if you use one, i'd suggest you have one with an easy to read pressure indicator to know when it's safe to open.
Most cant be opened while there is any pressure.